The nautical refitting consists in the requalification of already built sail or motor boats, from an aesthetic and functional point of view, which are affected by the wear and tear of time, air pollution or an incorrect cleaning methods, caused by the use of aggressive substances. This is a broad category, consisting of a different number of redevelopment services. ALL IN YACHT deals exclusively with the nautical refitting of the flooring, to offer an even more specialized and top quality service.
Our nautical refitting service allows us to satisfy our customers; it consists of:
– Remaking of the sealant in the joints of the flooring;
– Sanding of the deck, which we recommend to carry out in a very light form every two / three years, in order to be able to remove that oxidation surface of the teak and alteration of the sealant, bringing the flooring back to its original state of beauty;
– Complete or partial remaking of the teak deck.
The working method we use in nautical refitting services is composed of some fundamental phases which are scrupulously planned and professionally carried out in compliance with safety standards.
The main steps of our work include:
– A careful and detailed analysis of the state of the boat’s Teak parts to identify the points that need intervention;
– The identification of suitable solutions based on customer needs, available budget and type of boat.
Our main goal is to enhance the companies we work with, with the sole purpose of creating high-value solutions in the boats of end customers. We measure our success on that of our customers, in order to become the reference point in the industry.